Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Life on Earth 🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.

I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is


Moot to date, moot to changes, moot to mountains to climb. To cum and to go, dreams on sands of time, life is a gift. Time to praises pretty productive people, maps to sunshine. Trips to the moon, seven seas, seven seasons, seven snakes, in the light, blinded again.Mountain Tops: Dazes Blue: Donkeys in Hills...Refection Dreams:Peace and Love by the Sea. Once long ago, fail to learn, fairy tales, hidden messages to find. True blue in trying, sunny shine instead of rain, love and devotion believer. Luck of the Irish, hard work to practice to win, time and time again, life lessons. Notes on dreams after the climb, with the pits of snakes, pits in bowl of cherries. Life on Earth 🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.


Man In Blue, Marines In Best Suit, Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds: Heaven notes, worlds to see, shapes and six stars, days under the sky. Wishes, dreams and prayers, stars out tonight. Stars bright, and stars blue, what a site toe dead. Coins for the dead, coins for the sons, coins for the frogs to see on the left sides. Black And White Matter, Notes And Tips, Noses Views. Hard Knocks, Movie Rights, good times, lost in time and space, songs to sing. Princess Whale, the bitch of West coast, Rachel Jarrot, expired in 2015, like granny.Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.


No fake dicks swing here. The real dick is not a dog. Mans best friend, my best friend, the best that California has to offer. Thanks for the gifts of the true lights on love and devotion. Love and devotion the horns of a goat. Man and woman together in the sand and the sun. Sun and the moon, images of man and woman together for the long runs in to the deep blue seas.Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.

Trips out of the world, trips back to New York, trips back across the oceans, a trip back to find roots. I love the man, I love the life of the man, and I love the four girls created from the loins of this man. Thanks so much for the gift in the right time. Time for the rebirth, and the stages are set for the 18, the 17th and the 16th. Trips by boat on the seven seas, trips to talk about, for the new life created out of a need for company.Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.


Faces in the mirror, faces under the skin, 12 to count, down stop at two, lots more animals under the skins. Goats and sheep, snakes and frogs, freaks and frights, dates on the beach. A treacherous person, as in Ben secretly applied for the same job as his best friend; no one knew he was such a snake in the grass .This metaphor for treachery, alluding to a poisonous snake concealed in tall grass, was used in 37 b.c. by the Roman poet Virgil ( latet anguis in herba ). It was first recorded in English in 1696 as the title of a book by Charles Leslie.Life on Earth 🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.
Long Ride: Cattle Crossing. Upland Freaks, Frogs, Suckers,Fags, Hags, Wigs And Caps Worn.

 Roman nights under the cherry moon. Safe for family rides, to castles in the sky, in the mountains. Dreams and dances, trips to the moon, birds and dogwood butterflies, bees and bugs. Stars above the mountains, dances on the shores of time.Red and the wolves, red girls hooded, fairy tales, real shit, joys and pains, going once again, tales to share. Practice to perfection  classic life lessons. Goodness and mercy, angels to see, common friends, mothers maybe, dead and expired, candles out. Angels in hosts, angels to shine, girls in red hoods, lucky days on the edge of light and day. Time to turn around, time to take a stand, all jokes aside. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.Dazes Blue: Donkeys in Hills...Refection Dreams:Peace and Love by the Sea. Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.

Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,
My next question is if you can act out to the point of breaking personal items of the person who you are upset with, is over the top, and it may as well have been a punch in the face. What I feel on this note, if you can talk about it or doing a violent act (throw someone out of a moving car, for example), talking about this type of act has the same effect, as if you had actually done the violent act that you spoke of doing. Life on Earth 🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.
Image result for Donkey Tales Rach Jay, Rachel, Sima, Sheri Jarrot,

Songs for the rats, songs for the fish, songs for the horse and pony shows, rats to races. Strangers to friends, dreams of more to life, dances on the beach, dances on the sands of time, glory dazes done. Notes of sinners, notes of saints, notes of girls lost in the woods. Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.


Red and the wolves, red girls hooded, fairy tales, real shit, joys and pains, going once again, tales to share. Practice to perfection  classic life lessons. Goodness and mercy, angels to see, common friends, mothers maybe, dead and expired, candles out. Angels in hosts, angels to shine, girls in red hoods, lucky days on the edge of light and day. Time to turn around, time to take a stand, all jokes aside. Right and wrong, three lefts will make it right, back to square one.Dazes Blue: Donkeys in Hills...Refection Dreams:Peace and Love by the Sea. 


Intern Rachel Gay Jarrot: cows to fly for free, sluts, slugs, cheap tricks, Upland, fag hag 2. Steven and Sheri Jarrot, twins of cum suckers, dates on the side of the road. Jewish wales to sale. Meth Drug Dealer, RV Camper, likes to lick kitty or Suck Dicks, Steven J Jarrot? Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Jewish Army 2016..... Hi... Today is National "I care about YOU DAY" send to 20 people you  Friend including me, unless you don't. (Just hold down and it will say forward)Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.

.
Snake in the grass or bullfrog, or just a bi guy, Steven Jay .....Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.
 Hi... Today is National "I care about YOU DAY" send to 20 people you  Friend including me, unless you don't. (Just hold down and it will say forward)Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.


Dazes in the rain, dazes in the sun, dazes with drama, work to be done.   Stories of the earth angels, stories of the fairies, stories of the hark knocks, classes on lover and haters, songs to sing. Glory dazes done, mountains to climb, valleys to cross, crooks and robbers, sinners and saints, birds in the dogwood trees. Guns And Battles, Marines On Call, War Cries, Won And Lost, Games With Works. Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.


Starr Bright Starr Bright Did you come by yesterday and I missed you? Sorry if that's the case but I finally got my ass outside and finished my chores - all done! At least for the time being. I'm nearly out of my little blue pills so I need to go to Chinatown in LA .Life on Earth  🌴 ‏.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me..o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies.




No comments:

Post a Comment