Sunday, August 11, 2024

USMC, Home For The Brave, Heads To Count,Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross, Winners, Losers,Learners 2.

  

I RAISE. I CALL .| FOLD .I'M ALL IN'ENOUGH FOR THE CHARMED:DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE.

The Natives were here first. They should be teaching these kids the real history.[The Basic Bitch Life. And I say to myself, it's a wonderful world. - Louis Armstrong.I have manners and respect, I respect boundaries, I am easy going and mellow, I am a happy .Meanwhile in the North Woods…



Morning has broken on the Dam Lake.Nothing in life is more important than your family. Give them the time they deserve, because these things cannot be put off till “some other time.

What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware:The Rabbit Hole.

Rock n Roll Radio tonight will be as smokin’ hot as when you throw the hash browns on the steamin’ skillet at Blink’s. Won’t smell as good but the tunes will make your evening. From 6-9 Sconie time! 91.7 FM locally. Worldwide on the interweb. Link in comments.Goat Horns, Love and Hate, Faces Backed...Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips. Temecula Valley Homes Team, good time toads, listings to stick, 2 month agency, the special they promote, to get stuck on pending, never going to expired, the cycles of a listing


"I'm not gonna lie! Today was totally AWESOME! MostWanted .Intern Rachel Gay Jarrot: cheap tricks, Upland, fag hag 2. Steven and Sheri Jarrot,. Define a fag hag, Steven Jay Jarrot? Day Job, blow jobs: $6000 wig Jewish style, for Rach jarrot. The mix & the reverse Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile. .Jewish wales to sale. Meth Drug Dealer, RV Camper, likes to lick kitty or Suck Dicks, Steven J Jarrot? Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out



  • USMC, Home For The Brave, Heads To Count,Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross, Winners, Losers,Learners 2.Clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle, with crooks, cheaters, liars, stuck on stupid. Up on the roof, down on paper, nothing for the mess created. What happens now, the stories to be written. 
    Cold day in hell, coming right up, 5 years given to UCC 3 terminations, and solar termination, and anytime doing that period, can reverse, or start time over. Need another 6 months, and the grace period is over.So many stories...
    No photo description available.

Trending in women's fashion this week.Blame who: CNN Breaking News Tweeted:Fags to flags, Jewish Rites.Trips to hell and back.Just Saying,Spruce Power Sucks:National Dung Shows.SPOILER ALERT.

Witty, Wise, and Healthy, Coins Flipped Daily. Lions,Tigers,Bears;Oh My:Boys To Men:The Rabbit Hole.

No photo description available.

"I'm a human. You're a human. Hey, look at that. We have something in common, right? I need friends. I'm desperate. Please."Pure and Simple. Death Valley. REAL TALK, REAL CHANGE.


Stop expecting everything to go smooth, cause it ain't.COME ON INNER PEACE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY. I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'. Look at all the fucks I give.

Homes, Hopes,Hoes, Horns To Blast. Ways To Grow. American Babes.PEOPLE I USED TO KNOW:ONCE.I AIN’T THE ONE TO GOSSIP SO YOU AIN’T HEARD IT FROM ME .FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY:




Wars:Games:Micky Mouse, Rats:Toads, Snakes, Spiders And Worms. Razor Sharp.
 Family Affairs: Just saying, what is up with that?Only people with an IQ 140 can find all th

No comments:

Post a Comment