Thursday, October 19, 2023

Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.

 Live And Learn, Pages To Books, Walks In The Park.Joys And Pains, Good Times, Dances On The Sands. Shit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it.TIME TO TURN THE

No photo description available.

Payless became "Paymore." Jack in the Box was "Jack in the Crack." Anyways, I could go on and on with my zaniness. But you get the idea. I'm a very clever person.
Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.
No photo description available.
Mom you were hard for many reasons but, your constant support kept me on my toes. I will continue working on being the strong women I can be. Like you said “It’s not blindness that’s the problem it’s how people treat the blindness”.
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry.Sunshine on the water looks so lovely.Sunshine almost always makes me high.
No photo description available.

Silence is golden, stillness begins it all: CL booty are only lies, Pirates beware. A simple dip in the wetness for two to share.


 Let's have some fun, starting NOW!Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and ...Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, In And Out Of Time, Lost In Space, Castles.Hilary Shelton Director, NAACP Washington Bureau & SVP Advocacy & Policy.

 The seller in 2022, knew that, and she knew, that she liked the termination, and had no interest in the suggestion of a transfer, to give away. Preferred the termination.Termination stands, midterm for the cycle to start over, if you transfer.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment