Tuesday, July 12, 2022

I was deeply moved by this Elizabeth Bernstein piece in the Wall Street Journal.

View Naomi Simson’s profile

Congratulate Naomi Simson ,at Global Marketplace

House for sale, recorded terminations in place, 5 years later, that want to say they own the solar panels. Not without a closing. Shit will not stick. Ways to grow, what to explore, limits that have been reached. 

Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.Temecula Valley Home Team,235 complaints in a year, that is what they work for, to fail you, to rob you, and give you less than nothing for their service.


Inline image



Universal Principles and The Art of True Light, to help as many people as possible! RAZZLE DAZZLE! 'Saints and Sinners.

Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.Temecula Valley Home Team,235 complaints in a year, that is what they work for, to fail you, to rob you, and give you less than nothing for their service.
Inline image


 'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Here's To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Life on the stages, good times, horse and pony shows, green lights, luck of the Irish. 5151:Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.

Gretchen RubinGretchen Rubin

Bestselling writer about habits and happiness at...

I was deeply moved by this Elizabeth Bernstein piece in the Wall Street Journal. 
Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.Temecula Valley Home Team,235 complaints in a year, that is what they work for, to fail you, to rob you, and give you less than nothing for their service.

When We Were Young.Attorneys To Do Torts. Spruce Powers-Solar Panels,Empire Of Liars To Sue. Dances On The Sands Of Time, Pages To Write, Veterans To Date.UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Not my panels, not my lease, not interested in sub standard solar company. Lease was paid off, part of sellers closing statement, on record.



Just my expertise,nightmares, men, mice and monsters in and out of the emails written, and the excuses given.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTS'.Temecula Valley Home Team,235 complaints in a year, that is what they work for, to fail you, to rob you, and give you less than nothing for their service.

God be the glory. Breeze Bay, Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.The Very Best of Jazz Divas.

I literally almost didn’t make it.. but God be the glory. Call me insensitive but I'm only interested in hearing your problem once. Our next conversation has to be about solutions.'Woman for man, sister of color, witty, bright, ready for the best of the best. Baby boomer, man alone, retired and relax, ready to rock, ready to roll, let the good times begin, forever and a day.Where are you at?

Girls Wide Away, Voices Inside, Dark Knights, Witches To Cats, Hats To Horns, Blasts In Rites. Faces In The Crowds, Lights On, Eyes Open Wide, Wishes On Stars, Walks Of Fame, Good Times Toads, Snakes In Grass, Freaks In The Knights. Dog Pals. Not for me, dawgs with 2 legs, much better than 4 legs, just saying, dead dog, or stuff, will do.

A REAL POWER BLAST . Or not, call me nuts, crazy, weird, or strange, but never simple, right to shine the lights, glory dazes to come.



'ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Close Tomorrow  March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,67TH ATTEMPT:Born in the USA. (Rainbow) PIC ?  near temecula  i'm  white slender dish build , super nice .  i live alone, home full time   hugs.



 'ON THE INTERNET YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT. IT'S STRANGE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO BE STUPID.'Need Service?There's no exact time frame for when that will be ready. 4 years now, updates. Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Close Tomorrow March 4th 2022.Spruce Power,67TH ATTEMPT:Born in the USA. (Rainbow) PIC ? near temecula i'm white slender dish build , super nice . i live alone, home full time hugs.

ROCKY JARROT,WHAT THE FUCK,WHAT THE WHERE, WHAT THE WHY...-I LOVE BEEF CURTAINS. THE BIGGER THE BETTER. DO YOU QUALIFY? IF SO EMAIL ME .NO MATTER HOW IMPOSSIBLE, UNATTAINABLE, OR UNIMAGINABLE SOMETHING MAY SEEM... IF IT’S MEANT TO BE, IT’LL BE.



FOR THE FIRST TIME..Lots and wives, cheap tricks, faces of snakes, spiders and worms. Thanks for the shades of love and hate, faces in the mud, faces in drags.

The Circle | Issue #68

It pays to read this newsletter!

Recent Headlines

Economy_

Mixed Indicators: The official arbiters of US recessions look at six monthly indicators in determining whether the nation is indeed in a downturn. There is currently a conflict between the robust growth of payroll employment and the modest declines in some other monthly indicators. And while some are saying recession, others are not ready to utter the 'R' word just yet. What are the 6 indicators?



22,000% Increase in Deaths following C-19 Shots for Adults Over 50 as FDA Authorizes 2nd Booster for this Age Group.Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:Wolf Stands For Standing Rock.....My Brother's Keeper:Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I have been battling for years .LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.

The FDA announced today that it has issued another emergency use authorization (EUA) for a second COVID booster vaccine for adults over the age of 50, and as young as 12 years old if they are “immune compromised.”Reasons, Seasons Of Joy, Peace, Happiness, Wheels To Turn, Clocks To Run, Coins On Hands, American Veterans:Wolf Stands For Standing Rock.....Veterans Housing Matters: Homeless Blues: Services.
I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Thanks So Much.

 UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.THE NEW FACEBOOK DATING APP DATING APP UPDATE ONLINE FOR FACEBOOK .Social Media Dogwood. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes you learn, pages in books, recaps to recall. Party views online, sophistry to note.Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains Kings, knights, dicks, dawgs, and dates. . Good Tales.

Empire Of Liars, Spruce Power,Worst Company Ever, For Solar Panels. Will Change More Than Once.'I'M SORRY, DID I ROLL MY EYES OUT LOUD?Termination, to a financial form, to transfer, not today, or ever, tomorrow, first cold day in hell. Okay, right, another dick to go. WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER

No photo description available.
I was deeply moved by this Elizabeth Bernstein piece in the Wall Street Journal. 
My Brother's Keeper:Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH I have been battling for years .LOSING MY RELIGION. FACES IN LIGHTS, STARS, SLUTS, SLUGS, SNAKES IN GRASS, STEERS, QUEERS, FLY.

No comments:

Post a Comment