Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Are You a “Foodie?” I Have to Admit: I’m Not.

No Free Rides.Love My Gems.'When We Were Young:Dances On The Sands Of Time.' Book written, to tell more of the stories, history created, books, last longer than chats, for the record.Love conquers allNotes On High Times: September . All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”.
I've launched a private nonprofit called the Price of Freedom Foundation, which produces documentaries and publishes biographies of U.S. soldiers lost in combat or in training. We also support Gold Star Families.
I value our connection and simply ask you to like/follow us on social or subscribe for updates. That would mean the world to us.

Are You a “Foodie?” I Have to Admit: I’m Not.

May be an image of 3 people and people standing

LGPD Training – new training courses and materials on Brazil’s LGPD by Prof @DanielSolove... My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.“Life changing repentance start...


Are You a “Foodie?” I Have to Admit: I’m Not.


Gary VaynerchukGary Vaynerchuk

Chairman of VaynerX, CEO of VaynerMedia, 5-Time NYT...

Happiness > everything.

Love the acorns, date a whale on land, good times to party and play life to death, life partner searches for prey to pay for the last rites, for RV campers, good views of the oceans parked at the beach.OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:The ability to triumph starts with you."


Gretchen RubinGretchen Rubin

Bestselling writer about habits and happiness at...

My lack of enthusiasm makes me feel like a killjoy; a love for food is a marker of a love for life. Love the acorns, date a whale on land, good times to party and play life to death, life partner searches for prey to pay for the last rites, for RV campers, good views of the oceans parked at the beach.OVERVIEW… All In It: Bubblegum Bitch:The ability to triumph starts with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment